Merry Christmas 2011

Christmas has always been special to me. In fact lots of special thing happened to me on Christmas in my life. Most of them are good ones, thank goodness!

When I was a child, my family do not celebrate Christmas but I always fasinated by Christmas tree with it's lighting and decorations. I set my heart that if one day I have my own house and started my own family, having a Christmas tree for Christmas is a must. So now I did have one and I always make a point to make something fun out of it.


Another tradition we started out in my family is having log cake at least during Christmas. So this year we got a white vanilla one and it turned out to be really delicious! I have to control not to eat too much. LOL
Vanilla log cake for Christmas

Wel I hope you guys have a wonderful and good Christmas day as well. Merry Christmas to one and all!

Comments