Sleeping, another way to lose weight

Believe or not but one sure way to help you losing weight is to have enough sleep. Too good to be true? Here's what I found out.


Before we proceed, we must understand that our body has a time clock and have a management system of our resources to provide us energy for our daily demands. If we sleep less, our body will have to generate more energy and if this prolong, our body will start to store more fat (energy) for the "rainy days".

Studies had shown insufficient sleep can cause the release of stress hormone that stimulate hunger and result in eating more. It is therefore logical, that you have enough rest, you are likely to be less hungry. As long as your input do not increase or reduce, your weight should remain if not decreased.

The next issue I will be sharing is tackle is hunger. I will be doing some sharing on some of my weight lost finding for a healthy lifestyle regularly (on every Friday). So if you are interest in it, do subscribe to my RSS or follow my Twitter. Stay tune for the next post. :)

Comments