Your Local Time Widget on your blog

I have been looking for a widget that is able to display my local timing at my blog. Most of the widget clock online make use of the visitor's system clock to show the timing. However I have a different need. I want my visitor to know the time of where I am. Finally I have found my solution over at Localtime.info.



You can choose a country of where you are or where you want the clock take the reference from. You can decide to have Digital clock or Analogue Clock design. With that choice, you can go further to customize some color and format. There also offer some custom countdown and other festival countdown to download.

Other widget such as Weather Widget, Exchange Rate Widget and Currency Converter Widgets.

I have added one on this blog. Now my readers will know the timing of where I am when they read the content. :)

Comments

I think it will make my blog more interactive.