Nelson Mandela: Long walk to Freedom

I bought this book a week ago when I was shopping at Borders.


It is the biography of Nelson Mandela. There are a few reasons why I bought this book.


A few years ago I went to Africa and I started to appreciate Africa. When I was in South Africa, Johannesburg, I went to "Nelson Mandala Square" and there I learned that he was the first fully elected president of S.A.


To find out more about him (a noble prize winner), I bought the book.


It started from his childhood (his roots) and it gave many fine details of his heritage, feelings and his memories. I am not even half way through the book but it kept me reading.

The book also include some of his photos too.


Coming from a 90 years old man, this is an interesting read which are rich details in writing about life in Africa.

Comments